ASTHMA doctor in Patna
Asthma doctor in Patna. A heterogeneous disease characterized as chronic inflammation of the airway; patients present with history of wheeze,shortness of breath (SOB), chest tightness, and cough which varies in time and intensity along with variable expiratory flow.
• Common triggers: exercise, allergen, irritant exposure, change in weather, laughter, or viral respiratory infection,Pollution and smoking.
Asthma can usually be managed with rescue inhalers to treat symptoms (salbutamol) and controller inhalers that prevent symptoms (steroids). Severe cases may require longer-acting inhalers that keep the airways open joycasino зеркало joycasino official games (formoterol, salmeterol, Indacaterol), as well as inhalant игровые автоматы ultra hot deluxe steroids(Fluticason,Mudesonide, Ciclosenide and Mometason).
Effective asthma treatment requires routinely tracking symptoms and measuring how well your lungs are working by spirometry/PFT. Taking an active role in managing your asthma treatment will help you maintain better long-term asthma control, prevent asthma attacks and avoid long-term problems.
Symptoms of Asthma
Asthma symptoms vary from person to person. You may have infrequent asthma attacks, have symptoms only at certain times — such as when exercising, Walking and Cold exposure— or have symptoms all the time.
Asthma signs and symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness or pain
- Trouble sleeping caused by shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing
- A whistling or wheezing sound when exhaling (wheezing is a common sign of asthma in children)
- Coughing or wheezing attacks that are worsened by a respiratory virus, such as a cold or the flu.
Inhalers are best for treatment of asthma and must be monitored by spirometry
Cause Of asthma
Exposure to various irritants and substances that trigger allergies (allergens) can trigger signs and symptoms of asthma. Asthma triggers are different from person to person and can include:
- Airborne substances, such as pollen, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste
- Respiratory infections, such as the common cold
- Physical activity (exercise-induced asthma)
- Cold air
- Air pollutants and irritants, such as smoke
- Certain medications, including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen (Aleve)
- Strong emotions and stress
- Sulfites and preservatives added to some types of foods and beverages, including shrimp, dried fruit, processed potatoes, beer and wine
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), a condition in which stomach acids back up into your throat
Book an online appointment with Astma doctor in Patna
Happy faces say?
Dr sanjay sir is the best chest specialist in Patna. he is one of the best doctors.. and as a person he is too good.. he listens to every pblms and cures as soon as possible.. i will recommend everyone to contact our sanjay sir whenever they feel ill.
Yes I can say.. That doctor diagnosis is so super. Because myself patient and now cured under treatment dynamic &young doctor.. Thanks a lot sir… Keep on honestly for other.. Best of luck for your clinic.
I am pleased with you sir for Tuberculosis treatment of my family member.. I am happy to inform you that she is well cured under your treatment within 2 months. Now We are tension free for this type of disease. Today, I feel better than before. At last My view as you. You are a best dynamic Chest doctor in Young age. One-day you will be a name fame doctor in patna.
RAVI KUMAR PALI